Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gordon Levitt playing Alberto Falcone



















A while back it was announced that Levitt would play a role in the next Batman movie, but nothing as to who.  Finally, yesterday we get the news of Alberto Falcone, the son of Carmine Falcone who was played by Tom Wilkinson in Batman Begins.  I won't go into too much detail so I don't give anything away, but Alberto also plays a larger role in Batman: The Long Halloween and Dark Victory (a follow up to Long Halloween).  If you have read at least  The Long Halloween and you like Batman, you should definitely pick it up and it may reveal some story of the upcoming movie.

EDIT:
So a day after Variety releases a story about him playing Falcone, Entertainment Weekly claims that it is untrue, but not listing who is actually is.  At this point no confirmation except for the fact that he is in the movie. 

2 comments:

  1. What do you think of the choice? I like Joseph Gordon-Levitt in most everything he's done, I just don't know much about the role.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @zeldamac

    I think this a good role for him, but I'm not sure if it is going to be that big in this movie. If it follows what happens in Long Halloween then I think he will be a good fit, but it could be some minor stuff then I'm not sure as it may just be a waste.

    ReplyDelete